For the bigger kids, there's both the Hybrid range and the Road/Cyclocross range.
Below is a short summary of both, simply click on your preferred and then we'll take you through the sizing options!
Frog Hybrid bikes are all-aluminium and have:
- a high quality frame
- adjustable Tektro brakes
- 8-speed Shimano easy-change thumb shifter
- Shimano cassette hub
- easily adjusted saddle height
- 2 sets of Kenda tyres (hybrid and a more knobbly off-road tyre)
- Designs available: red, orange, purple, spotty, pink, black, Union Jack, green or Team Sky
Frog Road/Cyclocross bikes are all-aluminium and have:
- a narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- Microshift short-reach brake and auxiliary brake levers
- 9-speed gears
- quick release sealed hubs front & rear
- 9-speed rear hub
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes for road & CX use
- 2 sets of Kenda tyres: Road and Cyclocross
- Designs available: red, black, white or Team Sky
Need any advice or have any questions regarding measurements? Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page
Remember, we also have a great returns and exchange policy which you can find more information about on our Terms and Conditions page.
Here's a summary of those T&C's regarding returns, exchanges and cancellations:
If, when we deliver the bike, it doesn't fit correctly, we'll exchange it for one that does. Once we've delivered, you have 28 days to try it out and contact us for a full cancellation if it's not for you. After these 28 days, the minimum contract term is 3 months, after this you can cancel at any time by simply returning the bike to us.
Our primary concern is having a great bike that fits your child. We want to encourage them to love cycling, just like we do