Technical Project Lead
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up based in London. We’re looking for someone bright, energetic and ready to work in an unconventional business.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will have the opportunity to help create the digital future of the Bike Club.
About the role
This role requires someone with a good technical footing and plenty of confidence in managing key projects. You’ll help lead on the development of various digital areas of the Bike Club; including ERP, CRM and website. You will utilise your existing knowledge and skills, but build on these alongside the rapidly growing business.
Examples of what you’ll be doing include:
- Managing the complete lifecycle of digital projects
- Managing 3rd party relationships to deliver clearly defined and agreed project deliverables
- Providing planning, communication and control activities to ensure timely project delivery
- Providing risk management and escalation
- Regularly building an ongoing understanding of relevant industry and technical knowledge, pertinent to the business
- Working with all stakeholders, ensuring deliverables are fully-operable in terms of quality, usability, scalability, resilience and where applicable, business continuity
- Supporting the team to improve current processes
- Providing continual maintenance of any assets developed.
You'll be comfortable working in a start up – you’ll need energy, initiative, persistence and a can-do attitude.
Additionally you'll possess:
- A get-stuck-in mind-set; willing and able to adapt into other roles as and when required.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A high level of technical competence and understanding
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision.
Start-up experience not necessary but we’d be interested to hear about any you may have.
Above all, you'll always be able to find a solution even when the odds are stacked against you! Start-ups sometimes feel like continually achieving the impossible, great once you're out the other side, but a very steep learning curve until you get there.
20-30k per annum + 25% performance bonus, dependant on experience
Benefits of working for the Bike Club
As a company, we offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited working from home; whether it’s waiting for a delivery, to work from a warmer climate or just to get your head down away from the hustle and bustle
- Regularly reviewed salaries and holiday allowance; increases and bonus’s based on personal and company performance
- Career advancement; we’re a pretty small company, so your role and position within the company has the potential to progress as much as you wish it to
- Office perks; Roof terrace, Tuesday cake, Thursday drinks and Friday breakfast. Various in-office activities including yoga and ballet barre and random freebies (yearly subscriptions and fridge camera so far!)
- Company loans; to help buy a season ticket, pay for a holiday or even move house
- Join a growing company; in time we’d like to offer various other benefits, including a personal training budget, convenient childcare solutions and a profit share bonus
Don't have LinkedIn? No harm in that, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch pronto.